Friday, January 14, 2011

Things that make me go Hmmmmm

So, now that I'm working from home, I have to chance to share it with others and help them out in this tough economic time.  You would be surprised at how many people just really don't want to work.  I know that it can be different and kinda tough to start out but in the end it's very rewarding.  Just like with any job starting out.... it's scary and hard..... and that always changes as you get the hang of it and move on.  Maybe it just makes me sad to see people pass up a good thing, whatever that reason may really be...

But working from home for moms, dads, foster parents or any guardian is the best option for the kids.  In a world where too may parents have to commute to and from work for hours and they miss out on their kids growing up.... not to mention the money from having to take off early from work.  I can't imagine all the money that we would be spending on daycare for another person to be the ones watching them grow and go through the new milestones, just breaks my heart.

I will just keep on going and trying.....hopefully others will see the value here and what to better their quality of life.... just to have a different outlook on this world and crazy economy..... a happy one and not a stressed out one.

Here's to the future and whatever it may hold for us all...... Bring it on 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment