Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's finally happening......

Ok..... I have finally entered the wide world of internet Blogging.  I have spent the last 7 years reading and keeping up on others Blogs.  Now that I'm working from home.... It's time.  why?? Mainly because I finally have time and it's the BEST way to keep others informed on whats going on.  I mean now that I have 1. Tween and 2. Babies, I must have alllll the time in world to just chat on the phone like I'm back in Jr High.... NOT!!!!  


So, here's my most current update:  Between carpooling, Girl Scouts, 4th grade projects, dirty diapers, lots and lots of laundry, potty training, feedings and trying to decipher Toddler Chatter.... I have decided to leave the corporate world of chaos and work from home!!!!  I must be on a some sort of happy pill..... I guess in a way I am.  Being a mom and getting to raise my kids is the best job that I could ever have.  I never thought that this would be my life at this time but I wouldn't change it for anything...... well maybe once in awhile when I now get peed on by Hunter.  


I hope that you check back often to see what's going on here and let me know what you all are up to.... Miss you all <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment